This policy will explain what we do with your personal data.
1. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- this information will be stored by us to: take and fulfil customer orders
- improve website working
- address/ name information will only be disclosed to third parties for delivery.
You directly provide CBD Oil Supplies UK with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- place an order or register online on our website
- complete a customer survey, provide feedback or fill in Contact Us form
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
2. How will we use your data?
CBD Oil Supplies collects your data so that we can:
- process your order and manage your account.
- send you monthly email with special offers/discounts, etc. Promise we will not bombard you with this stuff.
When CBD Oil Supplies processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
3. How do we store your data?
CBD Oil Supplies securely stores your data on our server for period of 1 year. CBD Oil Supplies will keep your Name/ Address/ Email Address/ Telephone. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by manually.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- [LV Well CBD; LOVE HEMP; LOVE CBD; HEMPURA; CBD Online UK; Pura Vida; CBD Life and new partners that we will acquire in the future. ]
You can always opt-out from receiving a monthly emails by unsubscribing from it on the bottom of the email you have received.
5. What are your data protection rights?
CBD Oil Supplies would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 781 219 3732
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. You will be asked to accept COOKIES when you enter the site.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
8. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
9. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 781 219 3732
Or write to us at: CBD Oil Supplies; 23 Osprey Road; Leicester; LE4 1BQ; Leicestershire
13. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CBD Oil Supplies has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the CTA – Cannabis Trading Association https://cannabistrades.uk/. Go to CONTACT and fill contact form. Independent member of the company will contact you regarding your complaints.